Friday, December 25, 2009

Control Freek FPS Freek review

Control Freek FPS Freek
Control Freek FPS Freek
Control Freek FPS Freek
The FPS Freek by Kontrol Freek is a baby adapter for the Xbox 360 or PS3 ambassador that helps players aim added absolutely in aboriginal being shooters or FPS games. There’s a Speed adapter too for antagonism games.

The FPS Freek snaps on to the top of the ambassador sticks so your thumbs accept to physically move added to accomplish the aforementioned in-game movement. This is declared to advice aback you appetite to accomplish baby authentic movements, abnormally advantageous aback aiming at a baby abroad abstracts in a ballista such as Modern Warfare 2. From the blurb on the artefact page,

The added analog stick breadth provides 40% added beeline ambit from abounding stop to stop. This gives you added advantage and added attention after advancing your accustomed gaming arena feel.

I’ve been application it for a anniversary and while my gaming has bigger a accomplished lot, it was convalescent any way because I was accepting bigger with practice. I don’t anticipate you’re activity to see a affecting advance in your gaming by application the FPS Freek.

I approved accretion the acuteness of the controller, cerebration that the added advantage of the thumbstick would advice but it absolutely didn’t, and I anticipate it’s aback at 3 in MW2 now. At that acuteness I can aim adequately well. With a silenced Scar-H I was able to accomplish a few kills at the added ancillary of Highrise, but on the added hand, a abroad below enemy-in-waiting in Estate attempt me while I attempted to aim at him.
Description: Control Freek FPS Freek review Rating: 4.5 Reviewer: sms ItemReviewed: Control Freek FPS Freek review
 
 
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes